What does your future hold?
An MBA in India, U.S. & beyond.
Global | Cutting Edge | Affordable
- MBA Degree awarded by Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP), U.S.A.
- IUP is accredited by AACSB International, the premier accrediting body for business programs worldwide
- Smaller class sizes ensuring high quality faculty-to-students and student-to-student interactions
- Classes taught by full-time Ph.D. faculty from IUP with extensive industry and research background
- Extensive internship program and industry exposure
- State-of-the-art instructional facilities and Wi-Fi enabled campus (both at IUP & at PES)
- Option of taking additional electives/semester(s) in the U.S. or partner universities worldwide
- Student exchange from PES, India to the U.S. and other partner universities
- Specialization in Marketing, Finance, and HR offered in India and option of specialization in 8 streams namely Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain Management, Professional Accounting, Information System, Global Business, & Entrepreneurship in the U.S.
- Students are eligible for CPT/OPT/H1B visa in the U.S.A.
99% Visa Success
Nearly 1000+ MBA Students (till 2018)
Tution/Fees savings up to 50%
Prospective students with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (3 or 4-year degree; 1st class preferred) and a GMAT score 450 and above/MAT score 500 and above/PESSAT score 500 and above/CAT 50th percentile and above/GRE score 300 and above will be accepted. Final year degree students are also eligible to apply.
DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Students who have finished their bachelor’s degree (3 or 4-year degree) as well as current final year degree students can apply with:
- All degree marks cards and final degree certificates
- 2 academic letters of recommendation
- Official MAT/GMAT/CAT/GRE/PES-SAT scores
- A one-page goal statement indicating the motivation for pursuing the PES-IUP MBA program
Candidates with work experience of 2 years and above or with extraordinary accomplishments (academic and extra-curricular) are eligible.
Selection will be based on group discussion & personal interview of all the candidates. All admissions are on a first-come first-served basis for qualified candidates.